Saturday 8 August 2015

Humans of Shepherds Bush - No 2

"One day I got a call asking me how much I would sell 100 helium red balloons for and I said £100. About an hour later, without any sort of warning, the crew from The Apprentice for kids turned up to buy the balloons. They tried to beat the price down but I only went as far as £95.

When the TV show came out loads of people saw it and came to say well done to me because the other team had managed to get the balloons for £75. I was so pleased as I did better out of the deal. Also because my team won even though they paid more for my balloons. It was fun. "

The Bush Telegraph offers a personal view on life in Shepherd's Bush.  If you would like to contribute a story about our neighbourhood, email us at shepherdsbushblog@gmail.com.


No comments:

Post a Comment