|Imperial College Campus|
Imperial College London, who own the land and plan to develop it, are holding a public consultation on their proposals for what will be the southern part of their new White City campus.
The university, which is building from scratch an entirely new campus in White City, says that feedback from the event will be considered before a planning application is submitted to our local Council (LBHF) later this year.
- Friday May 12 from 12 midday to 5pm at the Harrow Club, 187 Freston Road
- Saturday May 13 from 2.30pm to 6pm at St Helen’s Church, St Helen’s Gardens, North Kensington
- Thursday May 18 from 11am to 4pm at the Wood Lane Community Centre, 78 White City Close
- Friday May 19 from 3pm to 8pm at the White City Community Centre, India Way
- Saturday May 20 from 10am to 3pm at Brickfields Hall, Wood Lane Studios, Shinfield Street
Local residents are invited to come along, express their views, and give feedback.
The Shepherd's Bush Blog offers a personal view on life in Shepherd's Bush. If you would like to contribute a story, email us at shepherdsbushblog(at)gmail.com. And don't forget to add your opinion in the comments section below.